Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Everything You Need To Know About Kratom Powder – Uses Types and Dosage

Kratom is a well known strain available in the market. Originally, from south East Asia, it comes from the same family as of coffee tree. Kratom is used as a medicine as a stimulant or as a sedative. Kratom has many advantages and quality, which are still in the dark.


First, let’s start with its usage - 

Kratom has been used as a supplement for health benefits for about a thousand years now. It is used as an herbal medicine by people of all ages and gender. Few of the very interesting and astonishing effects of kratom are given below -
  • Acts as an Energizer to the body.
  • It helps in calming the nerves.
  • Gives a state of euphoria and optimism.
  • Increases concentration.
  • Relief from body aches and pain.
  • Treats high blood pressure.
  • Helps in easing the symptoms of depression.
  • Helps in enhancing mental ability
Dosage - 

Dosage of this strain is very important. It is one of the strains available in the market, which has different effects depending on its dosage. 

That is - 

Lower dosage - 

Mostly the users prefer lower dosage. It gives energy to the body. The user experiences the sense of well being. It helps in minor pain relief. It is also used to enhance your sex life. It gives the user very calm and relaxed feeling and helps in controlling appetite. 

Higher dosage - 

High dosage is a little difficult to handle by people and is less preferred. It also gives a very relaxed feeling to the user with a dream like state. It is claimed to be more pleasurable. This dosage is stronger and effective in helping with chronic pain.

Basic difference between leaf, powder from leaves and powder state from resins of kratom:-


Kratom is available in the market in three forms, namely - 

1. Leaf kratom - 

It is the natural state of kratom and is generally chewed in the mouth, but not swallowed.

2. Powder from leaves - 

The leaves are first dried and then made into a fine powder. It is available in the market as capsules or as loose powder too. It can be consumed raw or mixed with food or liquid.

3. Powder from resins - 

It is the concentrated version of the kratom powders and is advised to be taken in less dosage.

Buy different types of kratom products taking their quality into consideration and only from a trusted dealer to get the best deal.

5 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative content related to Kratom. You cleared all our doubts related to Kratom usage and its dosage.
    Thai kratom powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. bali kratom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... Mitragyna United States

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. what is kratom powder

    ReplyDelete